the Depot of Dublin Station, Nebrasaka
The Dublin Station was about 51/2 miles south of St. Paul along Hiway 281. There was a side track there with a small red building. The train stopped there and picked up the milk the farmers brought to be shipped to Grand Island to be sold. The station was called Dublin because it did not go very far and just Dubbled back from St. Paul to Grand Island. The train stopped running sometime in the 1930's.